Cavo Sokhna, Egypt is a mix use development in the area of Ein El Sokhna in Egypt, 160 km away from Cairo. The development spreads in an area of 341,242.83m2 with a waterfront stretching approx. 600 meters on the clear waters of the Suez Gulf branching from the Red Sea and is accessed by the coastal highway. The property is characterized of the intense relief of the terrain and therefore the concept of the design emerges from the landscape morphology. It is located on the North East limit of the property overlooking the Red Sea and is surrounded by a natural rocky environment, which creates a unique scenery. The main scope was to design all hotel rooms with uninterrupted sea view. The hotel consists of 251 guest rooms including suites and has 3 infinity pools carved in the landscape overlooking the unique views of the Red Sea Horizon and the magnificent peaks of the Ataqa Mountains. Selecting between different materials was key in order to blend in the landscape but also to create luxurious and dramatic interiors.
- Size\ 251 rooms including suites
- Amenities\ 3 Infinity Pools,2 restaurants, conference center, 4 bars, Fitness and Wellness Center, SPA
- Services Provided\ Master planning, Landscape, Architecture, and Interior Design
- Scope\ New Build
- Status\ Under construction
- Operator\ Travco Properties